22 June 2014

My new summer home, CCA



If you are looking for me this summer, you should stop by the beautiful Building B on
CCA's Rockridge campus.  

That is where you'll find me for a few hours a week through the end of July, working with CCA's Pre-College students who are interested in their rich
Fashion Design program. 

I'm thrilled to have the chance to use my industry experience & give a karmic payback to all those who took me under their wing, as I 'grew' up in the
Design world during my years
in New York City.

As we explore the evolution of
a Design concept, I'm hoping to help the 'designers of the future' curate their own ideas of what modern apparel design can achieve--keeping sustainability, innovation & hopefully, locally-made collections, in focus. 

Now, that is a summer adventure that really excites me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might like this...