29 September 2011

a very full day!

In the midst of last minute preparations for the 
Spring 2012 show in nyc 
AND 
finalizing all production on our beautiful holiday dress delivery, 
I received an invitation to meet the Honorable Nancy Pelosi.  

Today, of all days.  
Add one more thing to my to-do list...
well, for this yes.  

I feel a little like Jimmy Stewart in Mr. Smith goes to Washington.  
But maybe more like 
Beth M goes to Federal Building.

I've gathered my thoughts on all things related to small business--
the biggest issues facing the small business community & 
highlighted my ideas on how to  
promote new jobs and increase innovation. 


I'm honored, and nervous and really needing to get ready...
so stay tuned for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might like this...