19 September 2011

Inspiration above the clouds

Last weekend, an unexpected trip left me with little time to plan-- I raced to the airport, grabbed the latest issue of Vogue, a fresh cup of coffee and claimed my seat.  In the 40 minutes it took to reach my destination, I found these inspiring pieces.  

Enjoy my Vogue Fall fashion wish list, 
(remember 
this is a wish list, 
I'm going for it, even if my budget can't!).

A lover of handbags, that I am, this one is a must!
I love the texture, the closure, the straps--everything.

Valentino's gorgeous handbag

When life requires just a bit more dazzle, 
these are perfect.  I can imagine them, 
giving my favorite jeans a cool, casual elegance.
Miu Miu's sparkle pumps 

I love the double-take effect that these Prada boots offer.
Prada's slightly quirky Mary Jane boots.


Nothing like a neat ponytail & a classic camel coat-- the details on 
this one are tremendous.
More Valentino...


Ah Cartier, what can I say that this picture doesn't?

A McQueen work of art, so ethereal.
Beautiful McQueen

And, finally, the Picasso.  
Reminds me of how lucky I was to see the 
de Young Museum collection of Pablo's 
work just last week.
Le Sauvetage


No comments:

Post a Comment

you might like this...