21 November 2014

Adora in Winter White, she's Nutcracker ready!

Each year, when I design our Holiday Collection, I design into what I think is the ideal dress for any little girl's trip to see the Nutcracker Ballet.

Whether it be at Lincoln Center, San Francisco's War Memorial or your local ballet school, there is nothing that marks the holiday season excitement like this event, as far as I am concerned.

When I was, maybe, nine years old, I received my own double album set of the Tchaikovsky's classic for Christmas.
While at first glance, I thought, 'why am I getting all this classical music?'  But upon hearing it, my sister and I fell in love--
and it has been a holiday-must ever since.
holiday 2014, girls special occasion dress, girls party dress, nutcracker ballet dress, sfballet, sfmade, tween party dress

Our Adora dress, in Winter White Alyce Dot, was definitely designed with Clara in mind.
Or really, for the young girl going to see Clara, the Rat King, the Sugar Plum Fairies, the lovely Snow Queen & of course, the Nutcracker himself!

Crisp & clean, like the Snow Fairies themselves.  The perfect amount of elegance for a special night out.  And just the right amount of sweetness (or rather, Sugar Plum Fairy-ness) for our Tiny Chic customer.

Enjoy your holiday season & may you find yourself quietly humming the Waltz of the Snowflakes as you go!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

you might like this...