29 November 2011

We love our fans...

Thanks are always appreciated but certainly never expected.    
And a note this thoughtful from the father of a few little flower girls, didn't go without our blushing appreciation!
*********** 
I have been meaning to write a note thanking you for the amazing dresses you made for  our wedding.  My daughters had so much fun dressing up and looked so cute and charming. I know that my oldest daughter also had an awesome time picking out the fabric and material for the dress. 
It made the whole wedding that much more special for her.

We also love your regular line. It's made with such care and attention to detail.  
Thanks again and let me now if you ever decide to make clothes for men.
*********** 

 If you need help with your special occasion needs, send us an email
we are truly happy to help!


No comments:

Post a Comment

you might like this...