14 March 2011

special occasion dress for VERY special occasion

Thank you to the lovely mother-to-be for her note
AND for including ses petites mains in their family's biggest day yet. 

Read what she had to say....

"I have been searching high and low for a special, unique dress for my 2-year old daughter.  My husband and I are adopting her through Foster Care, and just received word that our court date to apear before a judge to finalize her adoption is this coming Thursday!  Not much time, indeed, to shop aruond...I searched your site and fell in love with the Sofia Dress...I am in desperate need of a dress for this very special occasion and your clothing rises up to the occasion."

We are happy to report that Sofia is in the hands
of this special family, ready for Thursday! 

Congratulations!

To see Sofia and more of
our special occasion dresses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might like this...